but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
This is probably the best thing I did in my illustration class. The assignment was to illustrate the history of rock music or a specific genre; I, of course, chose goth rock. How could I go wrong with such a visually stunning genre?
Ink and digital color overlays
Some of my personal struggles with both loving and hating makeup at the same time.
I cannot confirm #1 (my skin actually got better when I started using foundation regularly), but #2 is dead on.